Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Running with unfunny, dull objects.

This is the joke story I told:

"I said, 'I need to get my bangs trimmed.' He said, 'How about I just find you some scissors?' I said (are you paying attention? This is the punchline.) 'I don't want scissors, I want to get my bangs trimmed.' Get it? Cause I don't know that scissors trim bangs. Get it?"

The person listening to the joke said:

"Have you had your I.Q. tested?"

The lesson of this joke story about a joke story is that joke stories that end with "Get it?" are not funny and so are banned from the blog. Starting now.

2 comments:

the library said...

it, i get.

jokes are what you make of them.
i make my jokes into scissors, and so i don't get jokes about scissors.
they seem redundant to me.
got it?

we have now both officially blogged about scissors being uninteresting.

Anonymous said...

you two should have a blog off.

in which you both turn off whatever allows you to blog.